0%-5% (deposit), €25 (Bank Wire withdrawal)
Softwares & Games
100% up to 1.5 BTC
7Bit Casino Review
Last updated: 8 December 2021
7Bit is another impressive venue operated by Dama N.V. (former Direx N.V.), and they certainly do not fall short of sister sites Bitstarz, King Billy and Playamo, to name just a few.
7Bit Casino has been providing online gaming services since 2014 and we have only heard positive things about this unique establishment.
Its target markets include Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan and many European countries, while UK, USA and Spain are some of the larger countries on the restricted list.
Having spent quite a while compiling an in-depth 7Bit Casino review, the CBM team is happy to recommend 7Bit as a trustworthy online casino. Read on to learn why.
- Restricted Territories: Belgium, Curacao, Dutch West Indies, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Gibraltar, Greece, Israel, Lithuania, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, UK, Ukraine and USA.
7Bit Casino supports a wide range of international and local payment options, and the good news is that most banking methods can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. This is rarely the case at most other casinos.
The account verification procedure is handled quite quickly, while players also praise lightning-fast cashouts. e-Wallet withdrawals will usually reach your account in under 10 minutes, while credit card and bank wire cashouts can take a few business days.
7Bit also offers a number of popular cryptocurrencies, although bank transfer withdrawals can only be processed in EUR and these incur a €25 fee. The casino also charges a 2.5% fee for deposits with Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz and Rapid Transfer, although this depends on your location and depositing currency. High deposit fees can be considered a major drawback.
Check out the full list of deposit methods with fees and limits based on your depositing currency:
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: AU$10-AU$4,000 – 2.5% fee
- MuchBetter: AU$10-AU$4,000 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/ecoPayz, Zimpler: R$70-R$25,000 – 2.5% fee
- MiFinity, MuchBetter: R$70-R$25,000 – no fees
- AstroPay Card: R$140-R$3,000 – no fees
- Pay4Fun: R$30-R$30,000 – no fees
- PayRetailers: R$50-R$25,000 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill: C$10-C$4,000 – 2.5% fee
- Interac/iDebit/ecoPayz/MuchBetter: C$10-C$4,000 – no fees
- MiFinity: C$15-C$4,000 – no fees
- Flexepin: C$20-C$500 – no fees
- Litecoin/Ethereum/Tether: 0.01 minimum – no fees
- Bitcoin – 0.0002 minimum – no fees
- Bitcoin Cash – 0.01 minimum – no fees
- Dogecoin: 1 minimum – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: €10-€4,000 – 2.5% fee
- ecoPayz/MiFinity/MuchBetter: €10-€4,000 – no fees
- CashtoCode: €10-€500 – no fees
- STICPAY: €10-€3,000 – no fees
- Siru Mobile: €5-€15 – no fees
- Piastrix: €20-€1,000 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Zimpler: ¥1,200-¥480,000 – no fees
- ecoPayz: ¥1,000-¥480,000 – no fees
- MuchBetter: ¥1,200-¥500,000 – no fees
- STICPAY: ¥1,000-¥360,000 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: 100 kr – 400,000 kr – 2.5% fee
- MiFinity: 100 kr – 400,000 kr – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Zimpler: NZ$18 -NZ$7,075 – 2.5% fee
- MiFinity: NZ$18 -NZ$7,075 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: zł45 – zł17,830 – 2.5% fee
- MiFinity: zł45 – zł16,000 – no fees
- MuchBetter: zł40 – zł 18,000 – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: 100 RUB – 200,000 RUB – 2.5% fee
- ecoPayz: 100 RUB – 200,000 RUB – no fees
- MiFinity: 100 RUB – 280,000 RUB – no fees
- MuchBetter: 900 RUB – 360,000 RUB – no fees
- Piastrix: 300 RUB – 300,000 RUB – no fees
- Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Skrill/Neteller/Zimpler: $10-$4,000 – 2.5% fee
- MiFinity/MuchBetter/Venus Point: $10-$4,000 – no fees
- AstroPay Card: $20-$500 – no fees
- Piastrix: $20-$1,000 – no fees
- Pay4Fun/PayRetailers: $10-$5,000 – no fees
- Flexepin: $10-$150 – no fees
Software & Games
Running on the impressive SoftSwiss platform, 7Bit Casino is proud to offer their users a choice of over 7,000 casino games. All kinds of popular video slots can be found in the lobby, and there are plenty of useful filters to help you out. You can select to view New, Jackpot Games and BTC Games, but also High Risk, Low Risk, Bonus Buy, Megaways and Fruit Games, among others.
And while many casinos tend to neglect their Table Games section, 7Bit did no such thing, bringing us all kinds of interesting card and table games from the likes of Play’n GO, iSoftBet, Habanero, EvoPlay, Yggdrasil, BGaming, Spinomenal, and many other providers.
Some games that caught our attention are Rock Paper Scissors, Russian Poker, Poker Teen Patti, No Commission Baccarat, Double Exposure Blackjack and Vegas Single Deck Blackjack.
Let us start our 7Bit live casino review by saying that this is another area where the operator is hands and shoulders above most other casinos.
You’ll obviously find Evolution games in the live casino lobby, but not only the most popular titles like in some casinos but pretty much every game ever developed by the highly-rated provider of live dealer games.
There are well over 100 tables in the Evolution lobby alone, including 11 native Roulette tables, 10 game shows, over 20 Baccarat & Sic Bo titles, and a plethora of Blackjack, Roulette and Poker tables.
But, there is more to the 7Bit live casino lobby as it also features games from Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, Lucky Streak, Absolute Live Gaming and BetGames TV. And while the first two are likely already familiar, BetGames TV offers interesting games such as Dice Duel, War of Bets, Bet on Poker, Wheel of Fortune, Lucky 6 and Speedy 7.
Bonuses & Promotions
New customers at 7Bit can choose between the following two first deposit offers:
- 100% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
- 100% up to 1.5 BTC + 100 Free Spins
The terms are as follows:
- Promo code: Not needed
- Minimum deposit: €20/0.0042
- Max cashout: No maximum (€100 for Free Spins)
- Wagering: 40x bonus
- Max bet: €1/0.00012 BTC
You will also have the opportunity to claim second, third and fourth deposit bonuses, but all of these come with pretty steep 40x bonus wagering requirements.
Monday Offer and Wednesday Offer also come with high playthrough, but Daily Cashback is subject to 15x playthrough and Weekly Cashback to 28x-50x depending on your VIP level. 7Bit runs Weekly, Lucky and Joker races to give their customers additional opportunities to secure nice rewards, as well as a 10-tier VIP program.
Security & Support
7Bit Casino uses standard SSL encryption to protect your personal information, with Two Factor Authentication in place as an extra layer of security.
The customer support team can be reached via live chat and email, but phone option is not available. Players are mostly satisfied with how their queries are handled, but there is also some room for improvement here.
Meanwhile, all player complaints against 7Bit have been successfully resolved at both AskGamblers and The Pogg, which goes to show the casino can be trusted. Players mostly praise fast verification and quick withdrawals, and the feedback is overwhelmingly positive.
- CBM Support Test: 7Bit passed the CBM test with flying colours, having been extremely helpful, quick to answer any questions and provide links for more information.
Let us just say that we have to end the 7Bit Casino review on a positive note. To be perfectly honest, we hadn’t realised 7Bit was such an impressive casino before we started taking a deeper look into its operations, how they treat its customers and what’s on offer.
But, we are happy to say the casino has passed our stern tests with flying colours. They get close to maximum score for reputation, games and live casino, with banking, bonuses and support the areas where we would like to see some improvement.
If you are looking for a trustworthy casino that boasts an excellent gaming offer and at the same time pays out winners happily and quickly, then 7Bit has got to be your pick.
Yes. All these are operated by Dama N.V. and run on SoftSwiss platform.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Tether.
These are usually processed instantly or within 10 minutes.