Denmark, Malta, Spain, Sweden, UK
Softwares & Games
100% up to €300
Casumo Casino Review
Last updated: 6 October 2021
Casumo first appeared back in 2012 and the casino has been a real breath of fresh air ever since. Operated by Casumo Services Limited, the casino has so far acquired licences in UK, Malta, Sweden and Denmark, which means they are as trustworthy as they get.
Some of the markets they actively target and tailor their offer to are UK, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Canada, New Zealand, India and Japan, but players from many other countries are accepted as well.
In March 2021, Casumo began to operate in Spain having acquired a licence from DGOJ. From September 2021, Casumo Casino has been operating in United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Due to new gambling regulation in the Netherlands, the casino has stopped accepting new registrations from this country from 1st October 2021.
The high standard of service earned them quite a few industry awards in the past, such as Rising Star, Innovation in Casino, Mobile Casino Product of the Year and Online Casino Operator of the Year.
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Aland, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Cook Islands, Cote D’Ivoire, Croatia, Curaçao, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and Mc Donald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City), Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea (People’s Republic Of Korea), Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Saint Martin, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia (Republic of Serbia), Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, South Korea (Republic Of Korea), South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Pierre and Miquelon, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis And Futuna Islands, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zimbabwe, United States of America (and its dependencies, military bases and territories).
This is an area the well-known operator can definitely improve as Casumo does not offer as many payment methods as their competitors. It is important to note though that there has been a serious improvement in this area over the last few years.
Below you will find the list of accepted payment methods for each target market, and the best thing here is that all deposits and withdrawals are completely free.
You can deposit and withdraw as little as €10, while there is no maximum cashout limit. Once you provide the standard verification documents, e-Wallet withdrawals will be processed instantly, whereas Bank and Credit Card cashouts can take between 1 and 5 business days.
- India: NetBanking UPI, PayTM, GPay, PhonePe, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, ECOBANQ, AstroPay
- Denmark: Visa, MobilePay, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, ApplePay
- Finland: Euteller, Visa, MasterCard, Siirto, Zimpler, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller
- Norway: Visa, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Bank Transfer
- Sweden: Trustly, Swish, Visa, MasterCard, ApplePay, Zimpler, Skrill, Neteller
- Germany: Klarna, Trustly, Paysafecard, MasterCard, ApplePay, CashtoCode, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, ecoPayz
- UK: Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, ApplePay, Pay by Mobile, Paysafecard, MuchBetter
- Canada: Visa, MasterCard, Interac, iDebit, MuchBetter, Paysafecard, ecoPayz
- New Zealand: Visa, MasterCard, Paysafecard, POLi, Skrill, ecoPayz
- Japan: Visa, MasterCard, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, VenusPoint, iWallet
- Austria: eps, Visa, MasterCard, Sofort, Paysafecard, CashtoCode, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter
Software & Games
Casumo game lobby is home to more than 2,000 games from both well-known providers and aspiring game studios. These include NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, Novomatic, Pragmatic Play, Rabcat, Dice Lab, Fuga, Crazy Tooth and many more.
The casino features a good selection of slots, progressive jackpots, table games and video poker machines, but we were especially impressed with the Only At Casumo section.
Here you will be able to find games exclusive to the casino, which is definitely a nice touch. Players new to online casinos will be glad to hear that most games are available in free play mode.
Even though the live casino was never its primary focus, Casumo has been steadily improving their live dealer offer to get where they are now. Having partnered up with Evolution, Ezugi and Playtech, the casino now boasts a very good selection of live dealer tables.
The casino acted quickly when Evolution closed down NetEnt Live in December 2020, signing a partnership with Playtech. As a result, Playtech’s impressive portfolio of live dealer tables became available to Casumo members in the UK, Spain, Sweden and Denmark. We have no doubts the number of markets will be further increased in the coming years.
While you Evolution live dealers need no special introduction, Ezugi presents Unlimited Blackjack 21 Auto Split, Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, Dragon Tiger, and Baccarat Pro, to name just a few. Several branded tables are at your disposal to further improve the overall experience and improve brand awareness.
Bonuses & Promotions
We have to admit we are not impressed with the welcome offer here, even though you stand to earn a 100% bonus up to €300 and 20 Bonus Spins.
- Bonus: 100% up to €300
- Promo code: Not needed
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Max cashout: No maximum
- Wagering: 30x (deposit + bonus)
- Max bet: €5
The catch here is that bonus spins winnings are subject to 30x wagering requirement, while both deposit and bonus need to be wagered 30 times when it comes to your first deposit bonus. This is simply too much so our advice is not to claim this bonus.
On the other hand, Casumo runs quite a few promotions for existing players, often paying rewards in cash, and these are what you should be after. Their famous Reel Races award an average of €1,450,000 per year, and there are also other attractive promotions that you will be notified either through the site or via email.
Security & Support
Just like other reputable casinos, Casumo takes extra care to protect all sensitive information transmitted across the website and even have a designed Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you fail to resolve a complaint with the customer support team, you can contact the DPO at [email protected]
The website has a helpful FAQ section, but it’s always better to contact the support team via live chat or email. They are available 24/7, and you can also contact the casino via Facebook or Twitter. Their agents are usually very quick to respond and resolve any queries.
When it comes to player complaints, these have mostly been resolved successfully in the past. Nevertheless, there have been some unresolved complaints of late that you need to be wary of.
- CBM Support Test: We waited about 10 minutes for a live chat agent to respond. Diana was very kind and helpful, providing answers to no fewer than four questions, so we were quite happy with the outcome of this conversation.
The spirit of innovation helped Casumo establish itself as a truly impressive casino operator and it is still held in high regard. Here at CasinoBankingMethods.com, we believe they should add more banking options to the Cashier and expand to more markets, but those are just minor shortcomings.
The list of things we like is much longer and it includes free financial transactions, fast withdrawals, exclusive games, top-notch live dealer casino, and the world-famous Reel Races.
Seeing as how their welcome package comes with difficult playthrough requirements, our advice is to skip the welcome bonus and take advantage of ongoing promotions that offer much better value.
Yes. Casumo owns a UKGC licence, but you may not see it on the site unless you are accessing from the UK.
I see some games that appear to show Casumo Live as a provider? Does Casumo produce their own live dealer games?
No, they do not. Casumo Live games are Evolution Gaming titles that feature Casumo branding.
Yes. And you can also set spending, deposit, wager, loss and logged in time limits, as well as take a break or stop playing altogether.
This section features games exclusively produced for this casino. Meaning you will not be able to play them anywhere else.
Yes, there is. You don’t even need to opt in, the points are awarded automatically.