Malta, Spain, Sweden, UK
Softwares & Games
100% up to €100
Genesis Casino Review
Last updated: 27 August 2021
Operated by Genesis Global Limited, Genesis Casino has been around since 2018 and the casino holds a number of reputable licences in UK, Malta, Sweden and Spain.
Their parent company runs many other casino establishments, such as SpinIt, Kassu, Casino Joy, Sloty, Casino Cruise, Masked Singer Games, and few others. Genesis Global casinos target most major iGaming markets with special focus on the UK, Canada, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Spain, India, South Africa and Germany.
Both Genesis Casino and its sister brands have been well received by players from around the world, but stay tuned to our Genesis Casino review if you want to learn more about how they perform in each of the key areas we evaluate.
- Restricted Territories: United States of America and its territories, France and its territories, Denmark, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Belgium, Australia, Slovenia, Greece.
Genesis Casino customers have access to a decent number of banking options and the casino clearly goes out of the way to also offer local payment methods where possible. You can view the full list of deposit and withdrawal options supported per market below.
Minimum deposit and withdrawal limits are pretty standard at €10, while maximum amounts are pretty good, especially considering that VIP players are allowed even higher limits.
Almost all payment and payout methods come free of charge, although Euteller deposits incur a 1.9% fee. While most players are allowed to withdraw €2,300 per transaction, the limit is £5,000 for UK residents, and progressive jackpot winnings are paid in full.
Once your withdrawal is processed, it usually reaches your account quickly, but bear in mind that there is a 48-72 hour pending period and many players complain about slow cashouts at Genesis Casino.
- Germany: Mastercard, Maestro (deposit only), Sofort (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Giropay (deposit), ecoPayz, Neteller, Trustly (deposit), MiFinity, Jeton, MuchBetter, Bank Transfer (withdrawal only)
- South Africa: Visa (deposit), Mastercard (deposit), Maestro (deposit), ecoPayz, EasyEFT, Skrill, Neteller, Jeton, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- UK: Visa, Maestro (deposit), Boku (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Trustly, PayPal, MuchBetter, MiFinity, Jeton
- Canada: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (deposit), Interac Online (deposit), Interac e-Transfer, Paysafecard (deposit), ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Jeton, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Sweden: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (deposit), Zimpler (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Trustly (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, PayPal, MiFinity, Jeton, Swish (deposit), Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Finland: Visa, Mastercard (deposit), Maestro (deposit), Zimpler (deposit), Euteller (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Trustly (deposit), ecoPayz, Skrill, Brite, Neteller, MiFinity, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Norway: Visa (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Rapid Transfer, Jeton, MuchBetter (withdrawal), Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- India: UPI Net Banking, PayTM, Visa (deposit), Mastercard, (deposit) Maestro (deposit), RuPay, Skrill, Neteller, American Express, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Jeton, AstroPay, Diners, PhonePe
- Japan: Visa (deposit), Mastercard (deposit), JCB (deposit), Venus Point, ecoPayz, Jeton, MuchBetter
- Spain: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (deposit), Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, ecoPayz, PayPal (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit)
Software & Games
Designed as a modern online casino, Genesis offers more than 1,500 RNG games from leading software providers such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Quickspin, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, and many others.
The lobby looks quite appealing, with important game categories shown at the top. You might struggle to find select by provider filter, but the list of providers can be viewed and games selected at the bottom of the Games page.
We don’t like how all table games are bundled together and there is no option to only show Blackjack games, unless if you type in “Blackjack” in the Search field. Nevertheless, the game portfolio is pretty good and most players will be quite happy with the options available.
Let us start our Genesis live dealer review by saying that Evolution and Ezugi are the two providers powering the games in the live casino lobby at Genesis Casino.
There are over 100 attractive tables on offer, and there is a special lobby dedicated to each of Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker and Game Shows. Chances are most players are familiar with Evolution’s flagship products, so we’ll pay more attention to the impressive Ezugi titles.
There are quite a few of these at your disposal, including Unlimited 21 Blackjack Autosplit, Speed Roulette, Knock Out Baccarat, Teen Patti and Andar Bahar. Native and VIP tables are also present in the Genesis Live Casino.
Bonuses & Promotions
Genesis Casino welcomes new players with a four-stage sign-up package, offering a decent bonus match and 300 Free Spins on their first deposit.
- Bonus: 100% up to €100 + 300 Bonus Spins
- Promo code: Not needed
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Max cashout: €100 for Free Spins
- Wagering: 40x bonus/40x Free Spins winnings
- Max bet: €5 (slots) /€30 (other games)
- Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded
You can also opt in to Live Casino Welcome Bonus, Weekly Bonus Mission, Lightspeed Monday, and 10% Live Casino Cashback (20x wagering).
The bonus wagering requirements at Genesis are decent enough, albeit not great, but the number one thing to have on your mind is this. While your bonus is active, all the bets will first be placed with your real money balance.
This means that you could spend your entire deposit amount before moving on to bonus playthrough, and this is clearly a strange condition imposed by the casino.
- Players from the following countries cannot take part in any deposit bonuses or free spins offers unless otherwise stated: Lithuania, Belarus, Latvia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Poland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Malaysia, Georgia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Australia, Slovenia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Belgium and Ukraine.
Security & Support
Holding licences from very strict governing bodies in the UK, Malta, Sweden and Spain, Genesis Casino is as secure an online gaming venue as it gets. The casino also works hard to promote responsible gaming every step of the way.
Their customer support team is available every day via live chat, phone and email, but not around the clock. The customer care agents are usually quite helpful, and quick to resolve any issues, but their record is not exactly impeccable.
Genesis Casino has so far successfully resolved the majority of player complaints, earning a good reputation in the community, and we at CasinoBankingMethods.com are happy to recommend it as a trustworthy UK friendly casino.
- CBM Support Test: The live chat option is available but we had to wait around 10 minutes before Ammar answered. To be fair, the agents let you know they are quite busy and that you need to wait in the queue. Ammar was helpful and quickly answered all of our queries.
Even if this is a relatively new UK casino we are speaking about, Genesis has quickly built a reputation as a safe and secure online casino that can be trusted, which is no small feat.
Genesis is not only a great option for UK players, but they cater to the international player base, supporting plenty of local payment options, and offering a very good selection of both RNG and live dealer games.
And while withdrawals are free of charge, they can take much longer than at PlayOJO or Casumo, whereas bonus wagering requirements and aforementioned strange bonus condition are definite shortcomings.
Yes. The casino operates under licence number 000-045235-R-324169-008, issued by the UK Gambling Commission.
There are over 1,500 games at the moment, with new titles being added every month.
These depend on your location. You can view supported methods for major markets in this review under Banking Options.