Malta, Sweden, UK
Softwares & Games
100% up to €300
Kassu Casino Review
Last updated: 2 September 2021
Kassu is a relatively new online casino developed by the reputable Genesis Global Limited, who operate highly rated venues such as Genesis, Casoola, Casino Planet and Spela, to name just a few.
Rolled out in 2019, Kassu Casino holds licences from the UK, Malta and Sweden, and as such is able to cater for most major markets that include UK, Germany, Nordic countries, Germany, Canada, India, South Africa and Italy.
Kassu has a unique storyline with its Kassettes and is a truly modern online casino that has a lot to offer. There are some areas where they need to improve as well, so read on to learn more about the new UK friendly online casino.
Restricted territories: United States of America and its territories, France and its territories, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Portugal, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Belgium, Australia, Slovenia, Greece.
The casino supports a wide array of global and local payment methods, especially those available in their target markets, and we were happy to see PayPal, Paysafecard, Boku, Sofortuberweisung, Interac, UPI, EasyEFT and Jeton among those.
There are no deposit fees whatsoever, and while most withdrawal options come free of charge, you may occasionally be charged certain fees for bank transfer cashouts.
Withdrawals at Kassu Casino are usually processed in timely manner, often within 24 hours, but some players have experienced slow withdrawals and long account verification procedure.
- Germany: Mastercard, Maestro (deposit only), Sofort (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Giropay (deposit), ecoPayz, Neteller, Trustly (deposit), MiFinity, Jeton, MuchBetter, Bank Transfer (withdrawal only)
- South Africa: Visa (deposit), Mastercard (deposit), Maestro (deposit), ecoPayz, EasyEFT, Skrill, Neteller, Jeton, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- UK: Visa, Maestro (deposit), Boku (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Trustly, PayPal, MuchBetter, MiFinity, Jeton
- Canada: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (deposit), Interac Online (deposit), Interac e-Transfer, Paysafecard (deposit), ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Jeton, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Sweden: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro (deposit), Zimpler (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Trustly (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, PayPal, MiFinity, Jeton, Swish (deposit), Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Finland: Visa, Mastercard (deposit), Maestro (deposit), Zimpler (deposit), Euteller (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Trustly (deposit), ecoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, MiFinity, Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- Norway: Visa (deposit), Paysafecard (deposit), Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Rapid Transfer, Jeton, MuchBetter (withdrawal), Bank Transfer (withdrawal)
- India: UPI Net Banking, PayTM, Visa (deposit), Mastercard, (deposit) Maestro (deposit), RuPay, Skrill, Neteller, American Express, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Jeton, AstroPay, Diners, ECOBANQ, PhonePe
- Japan: Visa (deposit), Mastercard (deposit), JCB (deposit), Venus Point, ecoPayz, Jeton, MuchBetter
Software & Games
Kassu members have over 1,500 games at their disposal. And while most major providers are found in the lobby, there were just around 15 of those at the time of writing, so we hope more will be added in the future.
It goes without saying that slots take the centre stage here, with 25+ progressive jackpot games included. You will also find a pretty decent selection of table games, some video pokers and scratch cards.
Evolution’s First Person range of games provides a rewarding gaming experience and an opportunity to switch to the game’s live dealer version with a click of a button. The games can be filtered by provider and played in both demo and real money mode.
Just like other Genesis Global brands, Kassu features an impressive live casino offering with games from industry leaders Evolution and Ezugi. NetEnt Live games were also on offer until December 2020, when they were discontinued. Midway through 2021, Kassu Casino also added Pragmatic Play games, further improving their live dealer portfolio.
There is an excellent selection of live dealer games at your disposal. The well-known Evolution portfolio shines in all its glory at Kassu, with their innovative game shows arguably the most popular. Meanwhile, Ezugi has a very interesting product range that includes Knock Out Baccarat, Super 6 Baccarat, Speed Roulette, Teen Patti, Andar Bahar and Bet On Teen Patti. Last but not least, Pragmatic Play shines with titles like Mega Wheel, Mega Sic Bo and ONE Blackjack.
Bonuses & Promotions
If you decide to join Kassu, you will have the opportunity to claim the following first deposit bonus:
- Bonus: 100% up to €300 + 300 Free Spins
- Promo code: Not needed
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Max cashout: No maximum for bonus/€100 for Free Spins winnings
- Wagering: 40x bonus
- Max bet: €5 (slots)/€30 (any other game)
- Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded
- Free spins valid for 72 hours
The playthrough requirement is not too bad considering it only applies to the bonus amount. However, bear in mind that your cash funds will be used first for the purposes of fulfilling the wagering requirements.
No bonus code is needed for the first deposit bonus and you can also opt out if you would rather play with your own money. Bonuses up to €400 each are offered on your next three deposits in the casino. Other promotional deals include numerous raffles and promos with €5k prize pool, reload bonuses and Tuesday Free Spins.
Security & Support
The casino’s UK, Sweden and Malta licences are a guarantee that all members and its sensitive information are fully protected every step of the way. Meanwhile, the customer support team can be reached via live chat, email or phone, but they are not the most efficient bunch and are not always as helpful as they should be.
Kassu Casino has so far successfully resolved most player complaints, but there were several instances where they were found to have delayed withdrawals and ignored valid player requests. Some gamers do complain about slow withdrawals and long verification process, but player feedback is nonetheless mostly positive.
- CBM Support Test: Live chat is only available to logged in members, and the agents are quick to reply. However, they keep checking your location, asking for postcode and stuff like that. They even asked us to send our questions via email. After we persisted, they did manage to provide answers to a couple of questions we had.
Kassu is a modern online casino launched in 2019 and operated by the reputable Genesis Global group licenced in the UK, Sweden and Malta. We are happy to recommend it as a highly entertaining gaming venue with a good selection of RNG and especially live dealer games from Evolution, Ezugi and Pragmatic Play.
Kassu Casino offers a number of local payment methods and usually processes financial transactions in timely manner, although certain players have experienced delayed withdrawals and poor dealings during the account verification process. As a new online casino, Kassu clearly has room for improvement, but the CBM team is happy with how this interesting journey has started.
Yes. But, only for players from the UK, Sweden and few more countries.
USD, EUR, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, ZAR, CZK, PLN, RUB, DKK, RON, GEL, TRY, CNY, NZD, MXN, NGN, BGN, HRK, HUF, PEN, KRW, UAH