Softwares & Games
100% up to $300
King Billy Casino Review
Last updated: 16 April 2021
Established in 2017, King Billy Casino is operated by Direx N.V., a company that also stands behind Bitstarz Casino. Licenced in Curacao, KingBillyCasino.com has got an excellent track record so far, and it can be seen as a sister site to KingBilly.com, an MGA licenced brand that launched in 2020.
The Curacao licence allows King Billy Casino to actively target customers from Australia, in addition to many other countries. Unlike the MGA brand, this one also welcomes crypto players and has a long list of target markets that also include Canada, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, Russia, Germany, Norway and Finland.
The Direx N.V. casino has already won several industry awards such as Best Casino of 2019 and was shortlisted in the Rising Star in Casino category at SBC Awards 2019. The casino has been deemed fair and trustworthy by a number of reputable casino review websites.
Restricted Territories: Estonia, Israel, Gibraltar, Jersey, Ukraine, Republic of Crimea, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Pierre and Miquelon, St. Barthélemy, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, the United Kingdom (including United Kingdom Overseas Territories), US or any of its states, Dutch West Indies and Curacao.
You will be surprised to see how many casinos fail to list supported banking options as well as fees and limits for each, but King Billy Casino does not fall into this category.
Depending on your location, you will have a choice of more than 25 premium payment methods. The best thing here is there are absolutely no fees for deposit and withdrawals, regardless of your chosen method.
In addition to the widely popular Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard, the casino has a couple of local banking option for most markets they target. On top of that, they support cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Tether.
Please also bear in mind of the following restrictions:
- Deposits via Skrill RAPID Transfer are available only in EUR, NOK for Austria, Hungary, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway.
- Deposits via Yandex.Money, Qiwi and Alfa-Click are available for Russia and CIS countries.
- Deposits and withdrawals via AstroPay / AstroPay Card are available only in USD.
- Withdrawals via Bank Transfer are available in EUR / NOK / AUD / NZD / CAD / JPY.
- Withdrawals via Skrill RAPID Transfer are available only in EUR / NOK / for Austria, Hungary, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway.
- For Mastercard, only the following countries are supported: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- Withdrawals via Mastercard are available only for Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
- For Visa, the following countries are not supported: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, USA, Vietnam.
- The following Payment System Providers are restricted for Swedish players: Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, PaysafeCard, Zimpler.
Software & Games
With one of the most impressive game libraries counting over 5,000 games, King Billy Casino is really hard to beat in this department. All the major software providers such as NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming, BetSoft and Quickspin are there, but so are some not-exactly-household names.
Chances are some of you will appreciate the exciting titles developed by Nolimit City, Rabcat, Booming Games, Booongo and Fugaso, to name just a few. We won’t go into too much detail on over 4,500 slots, but you need to be aware of quite a few progressive jackpot titles, where current jackpot values are displayed in the lobby.
You should also take notice of the excellent table games section, where players are spoilt for choice when it comes to different variants of Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and even poker. This is hands down the best table games selection we have seen in a while.
Giving their best to impress live dealer enthusiasts from around the world, King Billy Casino has so far added games from Evolution Gaming, Ezugi and Vivo Gaming to their live casino lobby. The casino also offered NetEnt Live titles, before the provider’s live dealer section was discontinued in December 2020.
Even if not all these titles are available in each of the target markets, you will still be spoilt for choice no matter where you are coming from. Over 100 games on offer include popular Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat titles from all four providers, but also game shows Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Monopoly Live and Deal or No Deal.
Native tables are well represented here, as the croupiers not only speak English but also Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish and Arabic. If you are getting tired of different takes on Live Blackjack and Live Roulette, you will find some new and exciting games developed by Ezugi that support cryptocurrencies.
Bonuses & Promotions
Similar to King Billy (MGA), King Billy Casino welcomes new players with up to AU/CA/NZ $1,500 in bonus cash over first four deposits and 200 Free Spins. Wagering requirements are somewhat better when compared to its sister site (30x the bonus), which is better than at most casinos, but still quite high.
Thursday Cashback offers much better value as it has no wagering requirements, but only high rollers are likely to qualify. Namely, only players with levels Duke (7%), Prince (10%) and King (13%) who lost at least AU$750 in the past 7 days qualify.
Daily Reload Spin and Win is available once a day for one deposit and it awards 100 Free Spins for deposits of AU/CA/NZ$50 or more. There is no maximum cashout, but free spins winnings are subject to 20x playthrough.
His Majesty gives out bonuses for cryptocurrency deposits and offers free spins on Slot of the Month, meaning that all you bonus hunters out there are in for a real treat. That is unless you reside in Sweden, where King Billy Casino does not offer any bonuses at the moment.
Security & Support
While you can look for some answers in Frequently Asked Questions section or send an email to [email protected], live chat is clearly the most effective way to reach the customer support team. Live chat option is available 24/7.
There have been very few player complaints against King Billy Casino and all appear to have been successfully resolved, meaning we can recommend the casino as a trusted operator.
- CBM Support Test: We got an instant response from live chat agent Adelina Lacanu and she provided some very useful answers. The agent was at times a bit confusing, but the most important thing is she was quite happy to help with any queries we had.
Similar to Bitstarz, King Billy Casino has proved their worth time and again in spite of only possessing the often-criticised Curacao gaming licence. This would be considered a flaw only if the operator was using it to treat the players unfairly, which is clearly not the case.
King Billy Casino has so far passed many strict tests with flying colours and the casino is as entertaining as it gets. When it comes to their selection of slots, table games and live dealer titles, most online venues fall far behind.
Seeing as how their promotional offers and tournaments offer pretty good value, you definitely get more for your money compared to most other casinos. We couldn’t find virtually any flaws no matter how hard we tried, apart from country restrictions that apply to certain banking options and “No Sweden” bonus policy.
No. Cashback money is yours to use or withdraw.
Yes, but only if you reside in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, or Turkey.
Starting from the lowest, these are Citizen, Baron/Baroness, Duke/Duchess, Prince/Princess, and King/Queen.