Softwares & Games
100% up to $100
Playamo Casino Review
Playamo runs on the highly-rated SoftSwiss platform and is operated by Dama N.V. (former Direx N.V.), a company that also stands behind the reputable Bitstarz, King Billy and 7bit.
Launched in 2016 and licenced in Curacao, Playamo has been going strong of late, targeting quite a few key markets such as Australia, Canada, South Africa, Japan, India, Germany, Russia and Poland.
With a total of 21 localised landing pages, this is clearly an international casino that has a lot to offer, with more information found in our in-depth Playamo casino review below.
- Restricted territories: Israel, United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Turkey, Latvia, Dutch West Indies, Belarus, Lithuania, Jersey, Gibraltar, Curacao.
Just like its sister site Bitstarz, Playamo prides itself in quick withdrawals, giving their best to process all cashout requests under 12 hours. Indeed, e-Wallet withdrawals are usually completed in under an hour, but Credit Card and Bank Wire cashouts can take a few business days.
The casino supports quite a few banking options, including six cryptocurrencies, as well as Paysafecard, Neosurf, Jeton, MiFinity, STICPAY and Astropay, to name just a few.
Most financial transactions are quite fast and free of charge, although bank wire withdrawals may incur fees from intermediary banks. It is important to note that the minimum limit for bank wire cash out is $500.
High rollers will especially appreciate pretty high cashout limits. These are $4,000 per day, $16,000 per week and $50,000 per month, and they can further be increased for VIP players.
Another great thing if you should get so lucky as to land a progressive jackpot is that progressive jackpot winnings are paid in full. This is something that only a handful of online casinos can brag about.
- Deposit methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Skrill, Neosurf, Interac, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, Rapid Transfer, Neteller, Zimpler, MiFinity, UPayCard, ZotaPay, AstroPay Card, AstroPay Direct, Venus Point, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Tether, MuchBetter, STICPAY, WebMoney
- Withdrawal methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neosurf, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, Rapid Transfer, Neteller, MiFinity, UPayCard, ZotaPay, AstroPay Card, AstroPay Direct, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Tether, Bank Transfer, MuchBetter, STICPAY, WebMoney
Software & Games
The impressive SoftSwiss platform provides Playamo users access to over 4,000 games from 50+ software providers. This means it could take years before you get bored playing casino games at this highly-rated venue.
In addition to the standard categories, there are some very interesting ones such as Bonus Buy, Bitcoin Games and Action Games, while you can obviously filter games by provider.
The bad news is that all the games are bundled together, meaning that selecting Blackjack will show both RNG and live dealer titles. This is true for all game categories. Slots clearly dominate the game lobby at Playamo, and we would like to see more table games added in the future.
Our Playamo live casino review has got to start on a positive note as the casino’s selection of live dealer games is among the best we have seen so far.
There are over 150 tables to choose from, coming from Evolution, Authentic Gaming, Ezugi, Playtech, Lucky Streak, Absolute Live Gaming and Vivo Gaming.
Playamo live casino has something for everyone. Interesting variants of Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat and Poker, innovative Game Shows, native tables, VIP tables, action streamed live from popular land-based venues, and more.
Bonuses & Promotions
Playamo features a pretty standard first deposit bonus, throwing in some free spins in the process as well.
- Bonus: 100% up to $100 + 100 Bonus Spins
- Promo code: FIRSTDEP
- Minimum deposit: $20 (AU$25/C$25)
- Max cashout: $10,000
- Wagering: 50x bonus/50x free spins winnings
- Max bet: $5 (AU$6.5/C$6.5)
- BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC, ETH, USDT deposits excluded
Meanwhile, you can also choose to claim a High Roller Bonus and receive a 50% match up to $2,000 if you deposit at least $1,000.
Other interesting deals at Playamo include Second Deposit Bonus, Friday Reload and Monday Free Spins. Head over to the bottom of our Playamo casino review to find out more about these offers.
The casino runs regular slot and table tournaments and has a cool VIP program, where players can progress across 10 levels and win nice prizes. Reach Godlike level and a Ferrari 488 GTB will be delivered to your door within 30 business days.
With a 50x wagering requirement applied to all deposit bonuses and free spins winnings, we are not overly impressed with the quality of promotional offers at Playamo.
- All deposits need to be wagered x3 prior to withdrawal.
- Residents of Sweden not eligible for any bonuses.
- Residents of Finland not eligible for deposit-based bonuses.
- Bonuses are not available for BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC, ETH, USDT deposits.
Security & Support
Even though their Curacao licence does not guarantee premium security, the casino takes extra care to protect their customers and its sensitive data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Two Factor Authentication (2FA) and Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) protocols.
Playamo customer support is available around the clock via live chat and email, and they are usually very quick to respond to all queries. We at CBM were especially impressed with how they have handled player complaints in the past, successfully resolving all but one of those.
The only unresolved complaint so far is a pretty big one considered that disputed sum is staggering €299,000. You can read more about it here, but we are ready to give the casino the benefit of the doubt as it is difficult to conclude who was right here.
- CBM Support Test: When we first contacted the Playamo live chat, we were told how long we would have to wait and eventually got a response from Mickey. He did help provide some useful answers, but also added a couple of generic ones.
Operated by the reputable group of casinos that also runs Bitstarz and King Billy, Playamo is yet another trustworthy online casino licenced in Curacao. Supporting crypto payments, and featuring a staggering selection of both RNG and live dealer games, the Australia friendly casino also boasts an impressive record when it comes to resolving player complaints.
Targeting quite a few big markets, Playamo doesn’t have any major shortcomings, apart from the high bonus playthrough requirements and some additional restrictions related to bonuses.
Playamo is owned and operated by Dama N.V., former Direx N.V., and runs on the highly rated SoftSwiss platform.
Yes. Playamo is licensed in Curacao through their parent company Dama N.V., with license number 8048/JAZ2020-013.
These include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Tether.
Playamo processes all withdrawals within 12 hours of receiving the request.
No. The casino does not charge any fees, but banking institutions processing the transactions may do so.