Vary depending on method
Softwares & Games
100% up to £100
PlayFrank Casino Review
Operated by the famous Aspire Global casino group, PlayFrank has been around since 2014 and the casino has become widely regarded as one of the best venues for UK customers.
PlayFrank actively targets Germany, Netherlands, Canada, New Zealand and Europe. Even though their restricted territories list is quite long, players from most major markets are accepted.
Licenced by both UKGC and MGA, and with their games tested for fairness by TST and iTechLabs, playing at PlayFrank is likely to prove a highly secure experience.
The casino initially ran on EveryMatrix platform but switched to Aspire Global in January 2020 due to EveryMatrix having their UK licence suspended.
- Restricted Territories: Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Benin, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bouvet Island, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza Strip, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Madagascar , Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin (French part), Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
PlayFrank is a true UK PayPal casino, providing their UK customers with both PayPal deposits and withdrawals, in addition to Credit Card, Skrill and Paysafecard.
Meanwhile, there are many other deposit and withdrawal methods depending on your country of residence, including some local payment options that always come in handy.
Withdrawal processing shouldn’t take more than 24 hours provided your account is fully verified, whereas fees vary based on your method of choice and are not clearly outlined. Limits also differ based on the banking option and location, there is more information on this below.
- Deposit methods: Credit Card, DIRECTebanking (Sofort), EcoPayz, EPS, Euteller, GiroPay, iDEAL, Interac e-Transfer, Interac Online, Klarna, OnlineBankTransfer, MuchBetter, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafeCard, Rapid Transfer, Skrill (+ Skrill 1-Tap), Trustly, Zimpler
- Withdrawal methods: Credit Card, DIRECTebanking (Sofort), EcoPayz, iDEAL, Online Bank Transfer, MuchBetter, Neteller, PayPal, Rapid Transfer, Skrill (+ Skrill 1-Tap), Trustly
- UK payment and payout: Credit Card (£10 – £9,000), PayPal (£10 – £2,000), PaySafeCard (£10 – £1,000), Skrill/Skrill 1-Tap – (£10 – £2,000)
- CA payment and payout: Credit Card (C$2 – C$2,250), INSTADEBIT (C$10 – C$100), Interac E-Transfer (C$2 – C$2,000), EcoPayz (C$10 – C$2,000), MuchBetter (C$10 – C$2,000), PaySafeCard (C$10 – C$1,000)
- NL payment and payout: Credit Card, DIRECTebanking (Sofort), EcoPayz, iDEAL, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Rapid Transfer, Skrill (+ Skrill 1-Tap), Trustly
Software & Games
PlayFrank is not one of those casinos that offer a couple of thousand games to choose from, but their game library boasting over 900 titles is pretty good if you ask us.
Most leading software providers are supported, including NetEnt, Microgaming, Big Time Gaming, Pragmatic Play, BetSoft, Quickspin, Play’n GO and IGT, as are quite a few aspiring game studios.
There is an excellent array of slots with new games being added every month, while table games selection is decent enough, but could do with an improvement. Blackjack and Roulette fans will have decent options, but Video Poker enthusiasts definitely won’t.
Evolution Gaming is a sole provider of games for Playfrank Live Casino, which is not exactly a downside when we know that they are top of the crop in the live dealer industry.
This means you’ll be able to enjoy their classic and innovative titles, no matter if you prefer playing Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Poker or Game Shows.
Various table limits are in place to cater for different types of casino gamers. If you are new to the live casino world, we can highly recommend playing Monopoly Live, Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette, Infinite Blackjack and No Commission Baccarat.
Bonuses & Promotions
PlayFrank will match your first deposit in the casino and also throw in 50 Bonus Spins on Starburst.
- Bonus: 100% up to £100 + 50 Bonus Spins
- Minimum deposit: £20
- Max cashout: No maximum
- Wagering: 35x bonus/35x bonus spins
- Max bet: £4 (£0.50 per line)
- Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded
- Bonus spins valid for 24 hours
While there are no other bonus deals offered at PlayFrank, their Daily Challenges will make your stay a lot more enjoyable. You will be entitled to cool rewards each time you complete a challenge, and the best thing here is that these reset every 24 hours.
- Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus, any deposit bonuses, free money bonuses or free spins unless otherwise stated: Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nigeria, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia and Vietnam.
Security & Support
Licenced by both the UKGC and Malta, PlayFrank constantly adheres to strict security protocols, meaning you don’t need to worry about safety when playing casino games on the website.
On the other hand, the customer support team is one of the best we have come across. Even though they are not available around the clock, the support agents are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.
Player experiences are usually quite positive, praising the customer support team, hassle-free withdrawals and fair bonus terms. Some negative feedback we have come across mostly revolves around the account verification process that can take longer in some cases, but there have been no other issues reported.
Meanwhile, PlayFrank boasts an impeccable record in resolving player complaints with both The Pogg and AskGamblers, and we at CasinoBankingMethods.com are happy to give the casino our seal of approval.
- CBM Support Test: PlayFrank support agent Leon was a bit slow to respond, but he assisted us well in our quest to find out more about their account verification procedures and withdrawal lock feature.
As a trustworthy casino that accepts PayPal payments, PlayFrank is clearly an excellent option for UK gamers, but chances are many other players will enjoy spending their time in the casino.
We at CBM really like the effort the casino takes to welcome the players and help them throughout their stay, as well as work with alternative dispute resolution bodies to help resolve any complaints.
To be perfectly honest, we haven’t found any major problems you need to be aware of, apart from minor issues such as the poor selection of video poker games and no reload bonuses. Therefore, we can happily recommend PlayFrank as a casino that has passed all our tests with flying colours.
This used to be EveryMatrix. Since January 2020, PlayFrank is powered and operated by Aspire Global International Ltd.
Yes. PlayFrank is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission through Aspire Global with licence number 000-039483-R-319409-001.
All withdrawals should be processed within 24 hours provided your account is verified.
Over 900 RNG games and around 80 live dealer titles. Bear in mind some of the games are not available in all locations.
These include Credit Cards, PayPal, Paysafecard, Skrill and Skrill 1-Tap.