Malta, Sweden, UK
Skrill, Neteller deposits (3.5%-5%)
Softwares & Games
PlayOJO Casino Review
Last updated: 13 April 2021
PlayOJO has only been around since 2017, but it has already left its mark in a highly competitive industry. Advertising as “The Fair Casino”, PlayOJO lives up to the promise by getting rid of all wagering requirements.
Developed by SkillOnNet Ltd, the casino has been quickly accepted by the players who got tired of bonuses with difficult playthrough requirements. Licenced by some of the strictest governing bodies in the UK, Malta and Sweden, among others, PlayOJO quickly became a player favourite.
The United Kingdom remains its main target market, but customers from Canada, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Japan and many other countries are also welcome to play. In April 2021, PlayOJO struck a deal with Neccton to launch a SafeMate responsible gambling tool. This goes to suggest that the SkillOnNet brand is very committed to promoting Safer Gambling. At the moment, SafeMate is available to customers in the UK, Sweden and Spain.
- Restricted Territories: Greece, Australia, Portugal, Lithuania, Slovakia, Serbia, Singapore, Iran, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Estonia, Romania, the Republic of Cyprus, Italy, Israel, Turkey, the German State of Schleswig-Holstein, France, Switzerland, Mexico, Belgium, Philippines and the USA. Players from Bulgaria and Slovakia are not permitted to play any of the games within the Live Casino section of the lobby.
The casino supports around 40 banking options, but bear in mind availability depends on the country. Leading payment solutions Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard are at your disposal, but so are some local payment methods that will be listed below. PlayOJO is one of just a handful of casinos that accept CASHlib, although only players from Spain, Netherlands and Luxembourg can use this payment option.
Most deposits come free of charge, but fees apply when you deposit using Skrill (5%) and Neteller (3.5%). No money will be deducted from your account if you cash out using e-Wallets, but there is a €10 charge on bank transfers below €500.
e-Wallet withdrawals are processed within 24 hours, while it won’t take more than a few minutes for Trustly and Entercash cashouts. You can view supported methods for some countries below.
- UK: Instant Payments by Citadel, Sofort, ecoPayz, Fast Bank Transfer, PayPal, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Paysafecard, Trustly Direct, Visa (debit only), Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- India: Astropay, ECOBANQ, ecoPayz, Jeton, MuchBetter, RUPEEPAY, Directa24
- South Africa: Astropay, EasyEFT, EcoPayz, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- Brazil: Astropay, Directa24, Jeton, Pay4Fun, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only).
- Japan: Astropay, iWallet, JCB, JCB-JPY, MuchBetter, VenusPoint, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- New Zealand: ecoPayz, Jeton, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Visa, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- Sweden: Astropay, Instant Payments by Citadel, ecoPayz, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard, Siru Mobile, Skrill, Swish, TrustlyDirect, Visa, Zimpler, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- Finland: Instant Payments by Citadel, ecoPayz, Entercash via Trustly, EuTeller, Jeton, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard, Siru Mobile, Skrill, TrustlyDirect, Visa, Zimpler, Wire Transfer (withdrawals only)
- Norway: ecoPayz, Jeton, MuchBetter (withdrawals only), Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill
Software & Games
PlayOJO is more than just a fair casino as it guarantees its customers premium entertainment as well. Clicking on Advanced Search in the top left corner opens up a left sidebar where you can view all the game providers on the site and how many games from each you can play.
It goes without saying that leading software developers are supported among over 50 of them, but so are quite a few up-and-coming game studios, creating an excellent diversity. Among over 3,000 games are titles from High 5 Games, Gamomat, Cayetano, Blueprint and 4ThePlayer, to name just a few.
The site has a number of game categories to select from, while you can also view games by minimum and maximum bet, or star rating. And while there are just a few card games on offer, more than 70 progressive jackpot titles will definitely come in handy.
If you are looking for a rewarding gaming experience at live dealer tables, PlayOJO has got you covered. With Evolution and Pragmatic Play running the show in the live casino, there are plenty of opportunities at your disposal. In December 2020, Authentic Gaming reached an agreement with EGO, PlayOJO’s parent company, adding its impressive portfolio of live dealer titles to the PlayOJO live casino lobby.
From what we could see in the live casino lobby, there are over 100 live dealer tables to select from. Before playing, you can check the biggest win of the day for each table as well as how many players took part in the last six hours.
Evolution’s highly popular game shows Monopoly Live, Mega Ball and Crazy Time are obviously present, as is Pragmatic’s new Mega Sic Bo. If you are into branded tables, you can test your luck at PlayOJO’s exclusive Live Blackjack table. Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat games come in all shapes and sizes, with few poker titles also on offer. Highly diverse table limits are in place to cater to both casual gamers and VIP players.
Bonuses & Promotions
An ideal bonus for us here at CasinoBankingMethods.com is the one with no wagering requirements. Therefore, no wonder we absolutely love PlayOJO’s bonus policy where everything you get on the house is yours to keep or withdraw.
You’ll get 50 Free Spins No Wagering after your first deposit of €10 or more on Book of Dead slot, and you are free to withdraw whatever you win as a result.
This is just for starters as other perks and benefits exclusively available to PlayOJO account holders include Kickers, Reel Spinoffs, OJOplus cashback program, OJO Wheel and Club OJO loyalty program.
Let us just remind you that there are no strings attached to any of the bonuses at PlayOJO. Pretty cool, right?
Security & Support
Meanwhile, besides consulting the FAQ section of the website, you can reach the customer support team via live chat and email. Bear in mind that you need to be logged in to use the live chat option, available from 06:00 until 00:00 GMT. You can also take the tour of the site or consult OJO Legend to find out what each icon you can encounter on the site represents.
- CBM Support Test: As live chat is only available to logged in users, we decided to contact them via email, and check how they treat players who have yet to open an account. The result was quite disappointing as our email was not answered, but we will try again as these things happen from time to time and we won’t judge them based on one mistake alone.
The user-friendly bonus policy is the thing that makes PlayOJO stand out of the crowd and that is our favourite thing about the casino also. Other positives include plenty of options across the casino lobby and a pretty good selection of international and local payment methods.
PlayOJO remains focused on the UK and European customers, but they are working on properly catering for other markets as well. Some of the other things we have not been impressed by are fees for Skrill and Neteller deposits, and the fact their website can be a bit slow, especially when using Advanced Search filter.
Nevertheless, when we look at the big picture, it is easy to see that PlayOJO is one of the very best casinos on the internet and we are happy to recommend it to our trusted visitors.
Yes. Whatever you get from the casino can be instantly withdrawn. You are not required to play through the winnings a number of times before being able to cash out.
These are Greece, Australia, Portugal, Lithuania, Slovakia, Serbia, Singapore, Iran, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Estonia, Romania, the Republic of Cyprus, Italy, Israel, Turkey, the German State of Schleswig-Holstein, France, Switzerland, Mexico, Spain, Denmark, Belgium, Philippines and the USA.
The casino offers over 3,000 games in total. But, bear in mind that some territorial restrictions apply.
Instant Payments by Citadel, Sofort, ecoPayz, Fast Bank Transfer, PayPal, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill, Trustly Direct, Visa (debit only), Wire Transfer (withdrawals only).
If you reside in Bulgaria or Slovakia, you will not be permitted to play any of the games within the Live Casino section of the lobby.