We do like to keep things content-heavy and add new info as often as we can, but we also need to address the legal side of things. Casino Banking Methods does it all by the book and you should also be familiar with certain aspects of our website that concern your safety and protection while improving your online casino banking and gameplay online.
By visiting CasinoBankingMethods.com, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- CasinoBankingMethods.com is an independent casino banking information service, and all content published on this website is for information purposes only.
- The content on CasinoBankingMethods.com site is provided with a great deal of effort to keep it free of errors and omissions. However, we do not provide a guarantee for the accuracy of the information published, nor do we take legal responsibility for any potential errors in these posts.
- CasinoBankingMethods.com will not be responsible for any detriment or affliction which may result from the use of the information contained in our articles. You assume total responsibility for actions taken based on the information found on the CasinoBankingMethods.com website.
- CasinoBankingMethods.com provides links to external websites and resources, but has no control over them and is not responsible or liable for any content and materials available at those external sources. These links are implemented on the website for the users’ convenience and/or informational purposes. The visitors are not obliged to make any deposits or engage in any interaction with the products featured on the site.
- CasinoBankingMethods.com is not a casino operator or a payment processor and does not offer real money gambling services or money transfer services. As such, we don’t facilitate financial transactions and do not accept bets or wagers.
- You are responsible for confirming that online gambling activities are legal in your country of residence, and for ensuring you comply with the applicable gambling laws and regulations.
- Concerning user-provided content, CasinoBankingMethods.com reserves the right to delete content uploaded by the user should it be deemed vulgar, offensive, false, discriminatory, hateful, or in violation of any international law.
- The content on CasinoBankingMethods.com website is copyrighted and any unlawful use, distribution and duplication of these materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws. The source code, graphics, layout, text, design and overall appearance of the site are owned by the developers, and we do not endorse any type of copyright breach or plagiarism.
If you want to contact us to point out any irregularities or give suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.